NJAGC Membership Application
Join our group of dedicated and passionate volunteers committed to assisting educators, students and families in all areas of gifted education. NJAGC welcomes current and preservice education students, parents and other supporters of gifted students as individual (general) members.
As part of your membership, you will have access to in-person and online NJAGC-sponsored professional development and networking events, digital publications, gifted advocacy information, and NJAGC Mini-grants and student scholarships.
INDIVIDUAL (GENERAL) MEMBERSHIP
General membership includes access to in-person and online events including:
- Discounts for NJAGC’s annual conference featuring presentations and workshops designed to help support gifted learners
- Access to njagcConnect Webinars and other online informational and professional development events
- Discounts for other NJAGC-sponsored in-person events including networking events
- Professional Development workshop notifications
- Networking opportunities for educational professionals and parents of gifted students
- Invitations to NJAGC monthly meetings.
Publications for NJAGC members including:
- Exclusive access to Promise Newsletter, NJAGC’s quarterly digital publication, which provides information on:
- State of New Jersey and national advocacy initiatives for gifted education
- Educator and parent opportunities and resources in New Jersey
- Updates on timely webinars and conferences
- Ideas about educating the gifted child
- Working with the gifted child at home
- Resources for twice exceptional children
- Research & best practices in gifted education
- Book reviews on pertinent trends in gifted education
- NewsNet e-zine with content about NJ opportunities of interest to parents, students, and educators.
Information about Gifted Education Advocacy and Representation in both Trenton, NJ and Washington D.C.
As a member, you may apply for NJAGC teacher mini-grants to help support a project you are designing for use with your gifted students.
Student scholarships for members’ children are available for tuition assistance for programs and educational opportunities outside of regular school attendance.
If you are a consultant, own a small business, or are the head of a small nonprofit organization, you may be interested in applying for a Professional Membership.
This Includes all benefits from an Individual/General Membership plus:
- Link to your company’s website on njagc.org
- Recognition in NJAGC’s PROMISE Newsletter
If you represent a larger business or nonprofit organization, you may be interested in applying for a Business Membership. This includes all the benefits from an Individual/General Membership and a Professional Membership PLUS:
- Listing of your Business Name in the 2024 Conference Digital Program
- Business name, logo, and website link in membership email blasts, NewsNet, and on NJAGC social media pages.
If you have questions about whether a professional or business membership is best for your business/organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE :
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PAY BY PURCHASE ORDER, PLEASE CHECK THE OPTION 'INVOICE ME' WHILE SUBMITTING THE FORM. WE WILL EMAIL YOU THE INVOICE.